2. Manicure / pedicure - Somehow I never seem to fit these into my schedule!
3. New Music - Might I recommend Maroon 5's It won't be soon before long - Gossip or Dax Riggs?
4. Time Off - I never seem to have enough time to relax. Just ask yourself, what are you doing working so hard that you can rarely, if ever, kick back and enjoy it?
5. Fun Books - Jack Cafferty's It's Getting Ugly Out Here is good for starters
6. Recycle Bins - If we don't take care of Mother Nature then we have no right to think she'll take care of us.
7. Sumptuous Bath Towels - I'm SO in love with the massive Egyptian cotton bath sheets. I wrap one around me and it feels like heaven.
8. Lindt Truffles - My favorite chocolate in the world.
9. Off Button for the television. We've become a nation of people who watch others live their lives. So get off the couch and out into the sunshine!
10. Body Butter - from origins.com - I highly recommend the Orange Ginger...it's HEAVEN.
11. Something to love - it could be a pet, a stuffed animal, a pillow - it doesn't matter. The only criteria is that every time you look at it you smile.
12. Soft Clothes - I'm talking about something sinful to kick back in at home. No, not your husband's boxers - maybe a stretch velvet jumpsuit? Cashmere? Something fabulously expensive that you wouldn't buy for yourself - but you deserve it!
13. A wish - Everyone needs to have a wish. I don't mean you should wish for a new car - pick something that no one else knows - a secret wish - and you never know...this year it just might come true!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants