Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WLW - Here we go again!

Yes, it's Wednesday again. Boy time flies when you're HUNGRY. :) Just kidding.

This time of year is the hardest to keep yourself on the straight and narrow. Knowing this I set myself the goal of losing 15 pounds between Nov 26 and December 31. It roughly averages .5 pounds per day and yes, its been rough...but doable.

So far I've lost 7.8 pounds of my 15 - WOOT!

The most frustrating part is not seeing results. For a smaller person, losing 10 pounds is a dress size. For me, at my size, its more like 30 is a dress size. So I work and work and don't see a difference. Yes, I realize I will see one, but it would be nice to pull on a pair of pants and go..Hmm...these are a little loose. It hasn't happened yet - but it will. :)

How did your week go?

No comments: