Saturday, January 31, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel...

I'm pushing through the final edits on the third Jane Porter novella, Reinventing Jane Porter. I'm about two weeks behind where I'd wanted to be but what can you do when life intrudes? It's the last day of January and it feels like the past 31 days were squished into four hours and I slept through half of it. :)

I just keep telling myself that no matter what happens the manuscript is due Sunday at midnight so at 12:01, I can fall down and sleep for two days straight. Or, at the least, I will spend a few days zoning out in front of the television watching the thirty hours of shows I've DVRed because I was trying to get caught up on writing...

Its a vicious cycle.

1 comment:

Monica Burns said...

I told you earlier that I'm like that Legionnaire dude facing a firing squad, and I'm asking for a cigarette, even though I no longer smoke, simply to put off the rifle fire. *sigh* I empathize.