Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love Romances & More Award



I just received the fabulous news that Winter's Daughter took second place in the Love Romances & More Best Book 2008 awards for Best Mystery / Suspense. I am utterly thrilled to have been nominated let alone taking second. (It was a tie with Josh Lanyon & Sarah Black's Partner's In Crime)

I cannot convey to you what this book means to me. Writers are always encouraged to write the book of our heart and Winter's Daughter is just that book. Of all of my characters Syn is the one I feel the most deeply.

I'm hard at work on the sequel, Rites of Spring, and this is Syn's younger sister Chloe's story.

For more information on Winter's Daughter -http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1599989867?ie=UTF8&tag=homeofjcwild-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1599989867

1 comment:

Monica Burns said...

Congrats JC!! That's wonderful. It's always nice when our work gets recognition when we work so hard over it.