Friday, August 10, 2007

Foto Friday


I learned to paint many years ago when I met a wonderful man who showed me the colors. I continued painting, he did not.
That saddens me.
I now do 3D art in mixed media. This is done in acrylic with a photograph in the center and a variety of other objects such as sand and grass too.
If you are familiar with the musical, RENT, then you know what this is about.
I gave it to a friend for his twenty-seventh birthday and now we no longer speak. (and no, it has nothing to do with the painting - it has to do with deception and hiding things)
That makes me the saddest of all.

2 comments:

Lori Foster said...

Awesome, J.C.! You're very talented! I want to see more.

Lori

J.C. Wilder said...

Thanks sunshine, I'll have to photograph some more and post them later. :)