Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Home Again

I returned home late Thursday and I'm glad to be here. What is it about stretching out in your own bed? It's the closest thing one will come to finding perfection in life that's for sure.

NY was great fun and I can't wait to return. I injured my knee walking to the theatre to see RENT but it was worth it. Seeing that performance was worth both pain and blood...except I didn't bleed. But if I had, it still would've been worth it.

At the end of the performance the staff of the Nederland theatre directed me to walk down some back steps and voila - ended up backstage. LOL! I was able to meet a few principals of the show and thank them for their most excellent job they did. It was brilliant.

But now I'm back in Ohio...no theatre here. (sigh)

No comments: