Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Back from Celebrate Romance

Let me just say this now, if you're looking for a fun conference to attend, check out this one. (www.crspring.com)

This year we gathered in Columbia, South Carolina - a lovely city - at a fab little boutique hotel. There were about 20 authors including Stephanie Bond, Jade Lee, Elizabeth Hoyt, Vicki Lewis Thompson, Rosemary Laurey, Linnea Sinclair and others. We kicked off Friday night with a wild game of trivia and some hilarious prizes.

Saturday there were chats with the authors, raffles and other hilarity. That evening we went out for a BBQ dinner at a place called Hudson's Smokehouse and I had the Biggest Plate of Meat. Both beef and pork - pulled, bbq ribs, fried chicken and fried catfish. I was in heart attack heaven. :)

Sunday we had a few more chats, raffles then the booksigning. I think my favorite thing about this conference is that its so laid back. No rushing around - its all about having a good time. So will I see you next year? :)

No comments: