Friday, August 01, 2008

Politics as usual...

Is anyone else annoyed with the smear campaigns that our Presidental candidiates are indulging in?

"He sucks..."

"No, he sucks more!"

These two fools are running for the highest position in the US government and their behavior has degenerated into grade school rumbles on the playground! If I had kids that behaved like this I'd blister their little butts.

Every week 8000 home loans are defaulted on - 1 in 171 homeowners will lose their houses this year - HIV is on the rise - Education levels are dropping - gas prices are rising - food prices are rising - our environment is degrading every year - drug prices are on the rise and older people can't afford to buy the medication they need to LIVE....and these two fools think its more important to poke at each other rather than tackle the issues that are important.

I'm SO over the presidential nonsense...

2 comments:

kden said...

Couldn't agree more. No wonder I hate politics. These are the people that are going to lead our country and they can't quit bickering for more than 5 minutes to focus on the bigger picture. I already know who I'm going to vote for so all the backstabbing won't change my mind but it sure does take my enthusiasm away.

Monica Burns said...

I should run for office, but then I wouldn't get elected. People who tell the truth and tell people how much its going to hurt their pocketbook don't get elected. *sigh* It's all about power and the game.