Saturday, October 18, 2008

Project Runway Finale

So, who watched the Project Runway finale and was bored stiff like me? I love, love, love that show but I found the runway shows to be a little...meh.

Let's start with Kenley. I admit, I'm not a Kenley fan and I do think she needs to go to charm school. If you look up the word RUDE you'll see her photo in the dictionary.



I thought her clothing was very costumey, overworked and 80's. Sorry Kenley, I lived through the 80's once and I'm not going back! Many of her fabrics were handpainted which is an interesting and creative concept - but several of them looked as if the model had fallen into a tub of tempra paint.

So what did I like from her collection?

The white dress with the swoosh of flowers was very Audrey Hepburn-esque. It looked as if it belonged on a 50's lady of the manor but I thought it was cute and fun.

No comments: