Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ding Dong...

The contractor is dead!

Okay, I didn't kill him but over the past six months I've certainly thought about it. I've officially fired them after they removed my lovely wooden baseboards to fix the wall and then...put vinyl back in its place.

WTF???

I've come to the conclusion that most men today can't do a damned thing with their hands unless its wrapping those digits around their favorite friend. My father could do anything from electrical wiring, plumbing, building, wood working - whatever was needed. Any more most men couldn't even change their own oil in their cars. When I was a kid I didn't even know you could take your car to a garage to have that done!

I've decided the next man I sleep with will be a handy man who is actually HANDY for a change. I figure one way or another you end up paying for sex anyway, I may as well get something useful out of it besides multiple orgasms...

No comments: