Monday, June 25, 2007

Manic Monday

So what is Manic Monday all about? It's the day of the week that I scramble around trying to get caught up from slacking over the weekend. So what is going on in my warped little mind today?

SPAM - Sometimes I just look at the spam messages I receive and I wonder, who the hell falls for this crap? Penis enlargment patches? Don't they realize it will take a heck of a lot more than a PATCH to bring some men up to snuff. (sorry, couldn't resist) Miracle diet pils? Honey, if they worked don't you think Oprah would've been the first to know??

Judging from the type of spam I receive, it appears men seem to fall for it most. I receive more penis related emails than should be allowed.

POST OFFICE - What's up with the post office? They increase the stamp rate by two cents but they increase the book rate postage more than .50 per book. Do I receive packaging service with that? No. Pickup? No. Discounted postage for a large amount of packages? Hell, no. And they want to know why most people prefer email...

:)

No comments: