Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It never ends....

The contractor has once again invaded my home to work on the bathroom. For those of you who don't know, the remodeling started in January, 2007.

Yes - JANUARY.

To say this has been a headache would be an understatement. I finally gave them their final orders in that if it isn't done this week the attorney will be called.

Ya know - I really hate being like that but they are really driving me crazy. The bathroom is next to the library and when them hammering, banging and playing the music loud its almost impossible to write. It if wasn't for the fact that I love my new shower, I would say that I regret beginning this mess but my shower is quite cool. Hopefully, I can post the final photos next week. (crossing fingers, toes, eyes...)

No comments: